Share | 

Some Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Some Issues   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:54 am

Well it looks like our image host (fileden) has been hacked or something along those lines from what I can find out. So we may have a few issues with images and sounds not working until they get it worked out. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause anyone. Hopefully they will get this fixed in a timely manner.

*EDIT*

Ok I managed to get this response from fileden so they are at least working on fixing everything.

Until they get these issues resolved for our members safety I am moving our flash files over to another site.

Last edited by LordStoneRaven on Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Some Issues   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 9:19 pm

Ok quick update. Everything that was on file den has been moved. Sorry for any trouble this may have caused, but it was out of my hands. They said they cleaned up all the trojans/virus that was on their servers but after closer investigation I found out otherwise. The main problem was the Exploit:HTML/IframeRef.gen on their site. So until they clean their act up I will not be hosting anymore files on their site for our members safety and my own. Once again sorry for any inconvenience.

The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Some Issues   Tue 03 May 2011, 8:53 pm

Was going to add the facebook auto log in feature but they are having issues with it. so it will be a while before we get to use this feature. Keep checking back for this addition.

PostSubject: Re: Some Issues   

Back to top Go down

Some Issues

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules-Introductions & Announcements ::   :: Horror Connection-
Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum