Share | 

More Updates Added

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: More Updates Added   Wed 18 Aug 2010, 11:54 am

Since I have been making so many changes to the forum lately, I've decided it's time to give the Nightmare-Vixxens galleries an updated look to match. Now the Vixxens galleries are in flash and have the following options:

• full screen view
  • slide show option
  • share on facebook
  • share on twitter
  • manual image selection

I hope everyone including the Nightmare-Vixxens enjoys the new galleries, so be sure to check them out.

Also I will be adding a roll over sound to each vixxens banner as soon as I can get the needed recordings. Any vixxen wishing to have their own voice as their roll over please pm me. I am in search of a vocalist to do the sound roll overs for the ones that do not wish to have their own voices added.

*EDIT*

I have also noticed that the extra little glow effects that I have added to the forum for when you hover on a link do not work in IE but looks good in fire fox. Just throwing that out there for the ones that only use IE and not Fire Fox.

Last edited by LordStoneRaven on Fri 29 Oct 2010, 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: More Updates Added   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 8:56 am

Added a few more changes but to the profile and contact pages.

Now You can list your Myspace, VampireFreaks, Your Website, Facebook, Twitter, Blog Page, Youtube, And any online shop you may have to your contact page.

And the new profile page you can add your favorite movie.

Also I have made certain sections only open to people with 50 posts or more. If you already have 50 posts then you will not see any changes. But if you do not have 50 useful posts already then some sections will be off limits until you reach the required post count. And yes they will be checked, if you try to do the 3 or 4 word posts to get your post counts up then you will be blocked from those sections for an unspecified amount of time. So please make sure your posts are at least decent ones.

The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: More Updates Added   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 4:41 pm

New tweaked Rules-Introductions & Announcements layout added to make it stand out so new members will notice it more. This tweak is not easy by any means so it's time consuming. But I will be adding this tweak to the The Shop Of Horrors section as soon as I get the extra time.

-EDIT-

We now have a splash page added. Feedback on it would be very helpful.

Also I just added 14 more new games to the Dark Games Section. So enjoy!

The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: More Updates Added   Tue 30 Nov 2010, 12:20 pm

A few new photos for our Nightmare-Vixxens
Alice Covet,Sophie Eros and soulblackened have been added, so be sure to stop by their page and check them out.

PostSubject: Re: More Updates Added   

Back to top Go down

More Updates Added

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules-Introductions & Announcements ::   :: Horror Connection-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com