Share | 

Band Promotion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Band Promotion    Sat 26 Jun 2010, 1:47 am

Help spread the word, we are going to expand and create a band promotion page. All unsigned bands that apply will have a page set up or their bands promotion as well as be given the title of Promoted Band. The page set up will be somewhat like the Nightmare-Vixxens pages just to give you an idea of what it will look like. So if you know any unsigned bands that want free exposure be sure to let them know about this. We need at least 2 decent bands to start with before I will publish the pages. So get out there and whore this topic out.

Last edited by LordStoneRaven on Mon 09 Aug 2010, 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Band Promotion    Wed 07 Jul 2010, 8:55 am

Update

We have our first unsigned band Cold Portrait's page up, and you are not going to believe who the lead female vocals is. But I will say that she is one of our vixxens. I still need to do a little tweaking, but I wanted to get their profile page up today.

Last edited by LordStoneRaven on Tue 03 Aug 2010, 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Band Promotion    Tue 03 Aug 2010, 3:27 am

Another update for the Unsigned Bands section. We now have a second band listed. Black Synapse that was found on Vampire Freaks. Stop by their page to have a listen.

PostSubject: Re: Band Promotion    

Back to top Go down

Band Promotion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules-Introductions & Announcements ::   :: Horror Connection-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum