Share | 

New Interactive Bar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: New Interactive Bar   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 1:59 am

As most of you have noticed we have added a new interactive bar to our forum. The bar is in beta stage but we thought it would be a good idea to impliment it as it will help our members and visitors to communicate with each other. The bar can be collapsed if desired but there will be more updates added to this bar so you will be missing out on some of our new things if it's collapsed. There is also an ignore feature on the IM of the bar if a guest gets stupid or something. Please enjoy the new bar.

A special thank you to Mystic for finding this app and assisting in the install of it.

Mod - VIP

PostSubject: Re: New Interactive Bar   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 2:50 am

I'm just happy to be able to help out.
Back to top Go down
whenshadowssmile
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP

PostSubject: Re: New Interactive Bar   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 7:03 am

I'm having some problems with the shat room on the new bar. Is anyone else?

It asks me to log in, says I logged in successfully, then asks me to log in again.
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: New Interactive Bar   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 6:16 pm

Hmm mystic and myself used it for sometime last night and didnt have any issue with that ourselves. If anyone else has that issue pleae by all means post and let us know, that way we can figure out if it's just on rob's end or if it's on the bars end.

Nightmare-Vixxen

PostSubject: Re: New Interactive Bar   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 11:29 am

Its working fine for me.
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP

PostSubject: Re: New Interactive Bar   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 7:12 pm

I have the same bar on my forum and one of my members was experiencing the same log in problem right after I first installed it. But the next night it was working just fine. Some problems are to be expected since the bar is still in beta testing.
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: New Interactive Bar   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 10:35 pm

Thank both of you for that feedback. I just found out that they are still adding to the bar site such as profiles and such and that was what was causing the issue.

Wandering Soul

PostSubject: Re: New Interactive Bar   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 2:29 am

yes new bar, i just closed it, and after watching this thread i feel i should have gone through it. Next time when i will log in i definitely check it.
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP

PostSubject: Re: New Interactive Bar   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 4:56 am

The bar can be re-opened after it's been closed. At the bottom right of the screen there is a lil' button to expand it back out.
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: New Interactive Bar   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 12:12 pm

Thanks Mystic I had forgot to add that in the intro for the bar.

Also I have added this bar to our community so it can be used there as well. So if someone is online at either site they will show up on both bars and can interact with both sites.

Mod - VIP

PostSubject: Re: New Interactive Bar   Mon 22 Feb 2010, 1:18 am

You're welcome My Lord. I'm always willing to help out around the site.
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: New Interactive Bar   Tue 23 Nov 2010, 11:50 pm

Well looks like skysa, the place we had the new bar through has followed the same path as Ning and offered a free service to only turn and try to charge for it. So as you may have guessed I removed it until we can find a new replacement.

# Bar Usage. Skysa offers 3 Levels Standard Service for the Skysa Bar;

1. Free. Discontinued

2. White label. Grants you the use of the Skysa bar with your website with fee. This pays for the removal of our logos, branding and advertisements. There may be other features detailed during the upgrade process that would also be included..

3. Enterprise. Is in place for Clients that want to Skysa Technology but plan to exceed 250k page views (Bar Loads) per month. Websites that exceed this must upgrade to our enterprise service offerings, in order to continue use of the Skysa Bar.

Any suggestions on a replacement bar is welcome.

PostSubject: Re: New Interactive Bar   

Back to top Go down

New Interactive Bar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules-Introductions & Announcements ::   :: Horror Connection-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum