Share | 

Empowered Crystals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Empowered Crystals   Sat 23 May 2009, 5:47 pm

If you want a crystal shard to empower yourself or a cleansed empowered crystal from us please post or pm your requests to me and I will pm you a quote for the item you require as prices do vary.

All items are of high quality and will be to your satisfaction.
Cazz and myself personal cleanse and empower each crystal that is requested, so you can rest easy knowing that you have a truely empowerd crystal that will fit your needs.

Other stones are also available that have many uses. Just let us know what you are needing and we will suggest the correct stone for your needs.

We only accept Wal-Mart money orders at this time.

Last edited by LordStoneRaven on Sun 11 Jul 2010, 4:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
shianname25
Dark Prelates Nullius
Dark Prelates Nullius

PostSubject: Re: Empowered Crystals   Sat 23 May 2009, 6:32 pm

I have to say this, I just got an empowered crystal and creation box from Lord and Cazz and they are just beautiful! I love them and am very satisfied. I will be ordering more things from yall very soon. Promise.
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Empowered Crystals   Sat 23 May 2009, 6:47 pm

Thank you so much shianname for that positive feedback. We are so pleased that you are happy with the crystals and box.

PostSubject: Re: Empowered Crystals   

Back to top Go down

Empowered Crystals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Shop Of Horrors :: Empowered Crystals-
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion