Share | 

Tarot Reading Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Tarot Reading Requests   Sun 05 Aug 2007, 6:45 pm

If you need a personalized tarot reading you are in the right place my friend.

We will pm or email the results. Just specify which you would prefer as some people want their readings kept private.

The cards I use are as follows:

Thoth
Enochian

Necronomicon
Golden Dawn

Prices:

Members Price: $25.00 Non Members Price $35.00
We only accept Wal-Mart money orders and cashiers checks at this time.

Last edited by LordStoneRaven on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 6:01 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Fri 23 Nov 2007, 8:02 pm

Oh I would really love a card reading using your vampire cards. :D
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Fri 23 Nov 2007, 8:29 pm

Ok no problem. I'll do it tonight around say 10pm. Would you want your results posted or pm'd to you?

Dark Exempt Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Fri 23 Nov 2007, 8:32 pm

PM me. Then if it doesn't expose any skeletons in my closet....hehe......I'll post it for others. Later if something comes to pass than we can have fun and compare. But please tell me every thing. Even if it's bad. It's more accurate and authentic that way, I think.
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Fri 23 Nov 2007, 8:38 pm

Ok, I always give the full deal be it good or bad. If someone didnt really want to know either way then they wouldnt ask. Right?

Dark Exempt Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Fri 23 Nov 2007, 9:07 pm

^^^^^^^
Exactly!!! I forgot to say 'Thank you' :D
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Fri 23 Nov 2007, 11:21 pm

No problem. I have already done your reading and am going to pm it to you right after I post this. And I did not hold back on the information that I could pick up on from the cards. But that's what you asked for. Let me know if it hits close to home or not.

Dark Exempt Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Sat 24 Nov 2007, 10:09 pm

The card reading REV did for me was dead on. You guys should have him do one for you. :D
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Mon 10 Dec 2007, 5:00 pm

I'm glad that it hit right on and that you enjoyed the reading. And thanks for telling everyone that it was a correct reading. So many people do these but 98% of them are fakers with no real occult talents. It's good to be appreciated.

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Tue 11 Dec 2007, 8:43 am

Could I have a reading using your Witches Tarot?
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Tue 11 Dec 2007, 9:17 am

Yes you sure can. Do you want the reading posted or sent by PM? I will be able to do the reading on Friday. I hope that will be soon enough for you, because I need to get my energy up as I have been a bit under the weather lately.

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Tue 11 Dec 2007, 11:13 am

Either way is fine by me. And Friday is fine I'm in no hurry at all, so please take all the time you need.
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Sat 15 Dec 2007, 11:42 am

I just pm'd you the reading that you requested. Just let me know if it hits or not.

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Sat 15 Dec 2007, 3:55 pm

That reading was wonderful Lord. It was right on..You're a very amazing person.
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Sat 15 Dec 2007, 4:14 pm

Thanks but I can't take all the credit my guides get half the credit for pointing the way. But I'm glad that it hit for you. I was a little worried that my energy was not at it fullest and might affect the reading. So thanks for the feedback to let me know that it hit.

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Sat 15 Dec 2007, 5:02 pm

Anytime, My Lord......It was so right on it was a lil' scary...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Fri 14 Mar 2008, 3:10 pm

My Lord if you don't mind..I would like another of your Tarot readings....I tried to do my own, but it didn't come out right.....I would greatly appreciate it if you would take time out of your busy day to do this for me...Thank you.

Last edited by Drunk_On_Shadows_13 on Fri 14 Mar 2008, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sry for the double posting.....)
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Fri 14 Mar 2008, 10:07 pm

Dont worry about the double post. The time frames between the two are some time apart. And Yes I will do another one for you just as soon as I get my energy built back up. Is there any certain question that you are looking to get an answer for? If so let me know and I will concentrate more on it.

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Fri 14 Mar 2008, 11:14 pm

No...i don't have a certain question...I just need to know what may lie ahead...
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Sat 15 Mar 2008, 10:41 am

I would like another one too when you have the time, please. About what's in store for the future. Weeeeeeee......
Back to top Go down
heinrich_ii
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Thu 15 Sep 2011, 1:09 am

Sanguine wrote:
Oh I would really love a card reading using your vampire cards. :D
use favole deck then drunken
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 6:00 pm

You must have missed the first post.

The cards I use are as follows:

Thoth
Enochian
Necronomicon
Golden Dawn

Prices:

Members Price: $25.00 Non Members Price $35.00
We only accept Wal-Mart money orders and cashiers checks at this time.

Wandering Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   Tue 20 Dec 2011, 8:59 am

Seven of Pentacles - where you are now. Choices in material. Career, job, money, something you are hashing out in this realm, trying to make a decision from a lot of options.

Nine of Pentacles - so the material thing is rather intense. This is where you want to be, secure, confident with everything working for you materially. It's a goal anyway.

Seven of Cups - not only in money - also in LOVE, some options you are considering, This one... or that one? Some choices for sure. Where is (she) I hear you asking, a lot of window shopping.

Ace of Wands - you are READY to make a MOVE about something intense. Like a fire in you, you are getting tired of waiting for your ship to come in. You are ready to swim to whereever you have to make something start happening.

Two of Wands - yeah its strong. Like I am ready to get the show on the road, and you have weighed the options long enough, Time to decide, time to make a choice and see what happens. You are ready to try anything and you really don't care what the outcome is as long as you are making PROGRESS. Anywhere. Anything. Anyone. You don't care. WHERE IS MY LIFE!

Ten of Cups, well here is a part of your life, Love that is rich and full and real and not BS. This you would love to find, no matter what you have to do. Is this you in the picture? I hope so cuz its reallly nice u have a wonderful lady in your arms (I hope your a guy at least your name seems to say a guy :) -

Seven of Cups - so now we are back to this dream you have .... it is deep, and real for you, You see yourself in this place and so every one you meet you are looking into her heart and whispering where have you been all my life.. and waiting to see what she says...

Two of Swords, You tend to close off sometimes and wait for brighter days. You are a spiritual person, you know what it means to be quiet and reserved and calm while life passes by and you wonder, why is it passing by? I though there was supposed to be something nice, and sweet and real, and fulfilling, and adventurous... and then you can only draw those swords up and seek heaven. As earth has not always been the happiest place in the universe.

Oh but it will be...

look at this pilotguy... time to get that little Cessna 172 of yours fired up and taxi to runway 17... cuz look whats coming for you my friend...

Ten of Pentacles

Four of Wands

and

The Lovers

it doesn't get any better than that.
Would you like to trade lives. If someone pulled those cards on me, I think I would start crying and never stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarot Reading Requests   

Back to top Go down

Tarot Reading Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Shop Of Horrors :: Tarot Readings-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com