Share | 

Spell Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Spell Requests   Sun 05 Aug 2007, 6:45 pm

If you need a spell request it here. No matter what it's for or if it's satanic, necromantic, voodoo, or just black magick, We will do our best to fill it for you. Just let us know if you plan on casting the spell yourself or if you want us to do it for you.

We only accept Wal-Mart money orders at this time.

Prices:

Member Prices: Starting at $20.00

Last edited by LordStoneRaven on Tue 25 Aug 2009, 8:26 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch

PostSubject: Re: Spell Requests   Thu 23 Jul 2009, 11:40 am

I wanted to know if you knew how to do a locator spell for family or friends? I haven't been able to find anything like that. Thanks:)
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Spell Requests   Thu 23 Jul 2009, 8:24 pm

Give me all your info on who and why and their last location known to you and I should be able to come up with a good working one. After I do a little research I will send you the quote in a pm.

Dark Patriarch

PostSubject: Re: Spell Requests   Thu 23 Jul 2009, 10:11 pm

Ok it was a friend of mine in Illinois we went to H.S. together she was one of my best friends. The H.S. was Hillcrest in Hillcrest. I never graduated from there and we lost touch as teens. She lived in Tinley Park last I believe. Her name is Dawn Eckert. I appreciate your help t.y. Raven:)
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Spell Requests   Tue 18 Aug 2009, 5:28 pm

Ok I have a good locator spell for you, and have pm'd you the options.

PostSubject: Re: Spell Requests   Sun 20 Jun 2010, 11:52 pm

Hello. I hate to be a bother, but can I have a spell used to completely erase memories of one person from a mind? I am fairly new to magick though
Back to top Go down
LordStoneRaven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope

PostSubject: Re: Spell Requests   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 12:26 am

Yes I do happen to have one of those. But in order to purchase it you must be a member of the forum. The cost is stated in the first post. If you are interested please join the forum and pm me. I will then give you the mailing address. After I have recieved payment I will pm, email, or postal mail you the spell and the list of needed items. Which ever you prefer.

Dark Patriarch

PostSubject: Re: Spell Requests   Fri 29 Jun 2012, 12:25 am

vampyre_ wrote:
Hello. I hate to be a bother, but can I have a spell used to completely erase memories of one person from a mind? I am fairly new to magick though
I can tell you I have been through this a lot. it really doesn't work. It depends how strong there heart or mind is. You can do any spell in this world if they hold deep feelings for you that will always be there; most spells can't break that.
Back to top Go down
nextime
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul

PostSubject: Re: Spell Requests   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 7:11 am

I desperately need a locater spell also to name the person involved, plus I badly need s spell to cause harm to someone who has been causing me harm, tawnythefox at live dot com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell Requests   

Back to top Go down

Spell Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Shop Of Horrors :: Spells-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum